colonoscopy test in hyderabad
a colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure that is performed to examine the large intestine (colon) and the rectum. it can detect changes or abnormalities.
the process is done with the help of a long, flexible tube (colonoscope). it is placed into the rectum during a colonoscopy examination. the doctors at 乐鱼官网活动
can see the inside of the colon. it is possible via the tiny video camera at the tube's tip. the scope can easily remove polyps or any other abnormal tissue. the tissue samples or the biopsies are taken for the same.
the colonoscopy test in hyderabad is conducted with the help of professional experts at 乐鱼官网活动
. our extensive network of different medical services will make sure you get properly treated and as needed.
risks associated with colonoscopy
there are a few risks connected with colonoscopy. you may or may not acquire rhythm during the procedure. the following are the risks linked with a colonoscopy-
- a different reaction or adverse effect of the sedative given during the procedure.
- bleeding at the site of a tissue sample (biopsy) or the removal of a polyp or other diseased tissue.
- the rectum wall or colon may have wear and tear.
our doctors will assign a proper treatment in accordance with the prior physical health. you will need to tell in advance about all the conditions.
there are a few things or problems that your exam may have-
- if your doctor is worried about the quality of the vision through the scope, a repeat colonoscopy may be recommended.
- if your doctor wasn't able to get the scope all the way into your colon, a barium enema or virtual colonoscopy may be prescribed to look at the rest of it.
colonoscopy is a diagnostic exam that can foretell the insights of the large intestine and related parts. the colonoscopy test in hyderabad is prescribed by the doctor if you encounter one or more than one of the following symptoms-
- digestive issues
- pins like pain in the lower abdomen
- coloured vomit
- blush skin, dehydration
- loss of appetite
- rectal bleeding
- discomfort at the rectum
if the given is prominent and cannot be cured with the medications, you may be asked to go for a colonoscopy.
the diagnosis and treatment are divided into- before, during, and after the procedure of colonoscopy. the best doctor for colonoscopy in hyderabad at 乐鱼官网活动
will carefully conduct the examination once detected.
- you'll need to wipe out your colon before having a colonoscopy. during the exam, any residue in your colon may impede your vision of the colon and rectum.
- diet before the exam-you won't be able to eat solid meals the day before the exam. clear drinks, such as plain water, tea, and coffee without milk or cream, broth, and carbonated beverages, may be limited.
- enema kit- it is used to empty the rectum.
- medication- tell your doctor about medications, especially if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart problems.
- in most cases, sedation is advised. a moderate sedative is sometimes administered as a tablet. to alleviate any discomfort, the sedative is sometimes mixed with an iv pain medicine.
- the scope has a light and a tube that allows the doctor to pump air or carbon dioxide into your colon. it is long enough to reach the whole length. carbon dioxide is found in the colon.
- you may experience stomach cramping or the urge to urinate when the scope is moved or air is inserted. all of this was recorded with the help of a videographer attached to the tube.
- it takes roughly an hour for the sedation to wear off after the exam. because the sedative's full effects can take up to a day to wear off, you'll need someone to drive you home. for the rest of the day, don't drive, or return to work.
- results- the results can be negative or positive. it depends on the result of what the doctor recommends next.
if it is negative-
- if the doctor finds no abnormalities in the colon, the colonoscopy is considered negative.
- you may be asked to repeat colonoscopy by your doctor:
- 10 years- if you're at risk of colon cancer due to age.
- if you have a history of polyps from past colonoscopy operations, you should have another colonoscopy every five years.
- if there were leftover feces in your colon- get the examination in a year.
if it is positive-
- if the doctor finds polyps or abnormal tissue in the colon, the colonoscopy is deemed positive.
- although the majority of polyps aren't dangerous, some can be precancerous. colonoscopy polyps are sent to a lab for analysis to determine whether they are malignant, precancerous, or noncancerous.
- you may need to follow a more rigorous monitoring program in the future to look for new polyps, depending on the size and number of polyps.
are one of the globally recognized hospitals in india. we work in an extensive network of comprehensive medical sciences. all of the procedures are carried out by the best doctors in india. you may get the desired result once our consultation team reaches you. our top-notch services are excellent in providing the best to the patient.